One of the ideas I have always been curious about is wall decals; I am actually slightly wishy washy on them. Do they look as good as the online picture as they do on the actual wall? Do they look cheap or out of place? I have seen people use the shapes before to create a wall with polka dots but my favorites online are the quote decals. I am a HUGE quote person; the kind of person that if it were acceptable at my work, would have a quote at the bottom of my email signature; that kind of obsessed with quotes person.
Are quotes/words/sayings tacky on a wall? I’m thinking they could pass as long as they are meticulously placed in the appropriate location. Did all my designer potential go down the drain with this thought of wall quote decal or is anyone else on board? I just don’t know….
**click any pic to view larger**
This could be cute above a group of frames of fun vacation pictures









No comments:
Post a Comment