Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Summer To Fall Transition

The hair on my head has a mind of its own. Depending on what I eat, how much exercise I get, if I took my vitamins and how much “styling” I do to it, it either grows like a weed or splits like a fork in the road. Some days I can LOVE it and some days I just don’t “feel cute” because it’s a disaster hair day. (Ask “Charleston”, he knows all too well the kind of mood I get in when my hair is wrong and I don’t look cute!) I’m not the person that schedules a cut and color every six weeks either. I wait until I absolutely cannot stand the hair on my head and immediately jump online and schedule an emergency cut and color session. That emergency has come and is scheduled for tomorrow. It’s also the turning point from Summer Blain Hair to Fall Blain Hair. The transformation from blonde to brown occurs. Tomorrow’s inspiration is going to come from the following: I got so excited about this girls hair color that I sent it straight to Erin (my hair girl) and she is going to re-create this on my head! I cannot wait! What do you think?!

**click any picture to view larger**


(Not going to go to heavy with the stripes but definitely have some smaller blonde ones poke through!)


Perfect transition color from summer to fall...at least in my opinion! (If not, it's just hair color!!! Take a walk on the wild side!!!)

No comments: