Friday, February 4, 2011

I Shop Attacked

Did I have the money? No

But I shopped.

Am I proud of my actions? No

But, do I love what I bought? Absolutely

I can’t really justify it but to be honest….but....it’s my money, I’ll spend it how I want! If it means I am eating PB&J next week, at least I will look cute doing it. :)

I bought this little trio below from Banana Republic to wear tonight when my "hunny hunny" takes me out to Coco Osteria for my birthday dinner! It was on a manikin in the store paired together and I HAD to have it!



I also bought a top from French Connection, which for the life of me, cannot find on Nordstrom’s website or on the Internet in general and......I bought a cocktail dress from BCBG, which, again, cannot find a pic to save my life! I might just have to model it myself later on!

No comments: