Thursday, February 24, 2011

"I'm Ballin', We Ball Out"

**Click picture to view larger**

Yeap…..you’re correct! That’s a BIG bag of golf balls! That is my most recent purchase on Craigslist! 300 used golf balls for $15!

What the he*l am I going to do with so many golf balls you may ask?

Well……I am going to hit them! Every last one of ‘em!

“Charleston” and I are heading to the fabulous little town of St. Stephen, SC this weekend!

Where the he*l is St. Stephen, SC you may ask?

Well….that I am not 100% sure! I know it is 30 miles North of Moncks Corner, SC (which still doesn’t say much to some of you) and 60 miles North of Charleston, SC.

“Charleston’s” grandmother used to live in St. Stephen but the older she got, the closer she needed to be to family so she moved to Tennessee with one of her daughters (“Charleston’s” Aunt). But… she did not want to sell her house in St. Stephen so, there it sits, and there we go for a weekend of outdoor fun!

The house sits on acres of open land so I am looking forward to many things (probably) out of my “girlie” element. “Charleston” pre-warned me that we will ride four wheelers and shoot guns. Oh boy! (Secret: Guns scare me. Bottom line.) He said I should bring my golf clubs to hit into the fields (which prompted the random golf ball purchase from craigslist) and when I messaged him this morning to see if there was anything else I needed to get/pack this afternoon I got a single word response: “wine”. Ooookie Dokie….Sounds like a good weekend to me :)

No comments: