Friday, February 25, 2011

Alpha Delta Pi 40th Anniversary

Last Saturday "Charleston" and I headed to Raleigh for the Alpha Delta Pi 40th Anniversary Weekend. There were open houses at the sorority house, a cocktail party on Saturday night at the Carolina Country Club and a brunch on Sunday. It's kind of cool to think that ADPi has been on NC States campus for 40 years and still going strong!

It was so much fun to see some of the girls I have not seen since I graduated and even some that I have not seen since my sophomore year when they graduated! The total turnout was absolutly amazing; I think reaching somewhere around 400 - 500 people! Thanks to Meghan Nicholson for going above and beyond, as always, to make the event perfect!

It was really nice to meet some of the women that were in the very first few pledge class and hear what their experiences were like. Needless to say we had the most amazing weekend all around and I am already looking forward to the 45th Anniversary!

**click any picture to view larger**
Dacie Edwards, Lori Carson, Me
Dacie's boyfriend, Dacie Edwards, Lori Carson, Michael Jennings, Me, "Charleston"

Me and "Charleston"

Jennifer Tallent, Me, Leslie Gaddis

Me, Ashley Leadon (A.K.A Thunda), Lori Carson, Jackie Pate


No comments: