Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Cozy Coupe

As a kid, there was always that one toy that you didn’t have but one of your friends did. Therefore, you couldn’t WAIT to go to their house to play.

When Blair and I were young some kids up the street from us, Brandon and Ashley, had a cozy coupe; the most awesome car in the world to a six year old! They had an unfinished basement and on rainy days their parents would back their cars out of the garage and let us go round and round on our wheels of choice. The cozy coupe was always an argument so Brandon and Ashley’s mom Karen would bring down her timer from the kitchen and each of us would get several minutes until the bell went off..

Therefore, for Livi’s first birthday, what did I just have to get her?!  A cozy coupe of course!

Everyone got to push Oliva around in her new ride!  First it was Dad's turn...
And then Mom's turn....
And then of course "Charleston's" turn..
I love it when toys stay classic; never losing their original look or feel. Of course they have made some upgrades like the removable floorboard which allows smaller kids like Olivia to keep their feet in the car at all times while they are being pushed. Remember when your feet would hang out the bottom and you could get going fast down a hill like Fred Flintstone; I’m surprised we all still have ankles!



No comments: