On June 23rd I decorated one corner of the living room to be the birthday spot. It was the first day of “7 Days of Birthday Surprises.” “Charleston” was turning 27, therefore I wanted to celebrate and shower him with 7 surprises! Get it, turn 27 get 7 surprises?
Ok anyways…If you can’t tell already, I LOVE birthdays and I LOVE going all out for them. They are special. I mean look at Jesus’ birthday, how about that celebration huh?! I know none of us compare to Jesus but…the world was never the same once each of us entered it. A birthday is the celebration of life. What is better than life?!
So let’s celebrate!
Day 1: New Hurley Board Shorts! If I have the option of 12 different suits, my hunny hunny should have the option between at least 2 shouldn’t he?
Day 2: Running Socks and Earphones
Day 3: Microwave Omelet Maker – I am always on the hunt for new ways to take breakfast to work because “Charleston” is not one to eat right when he wakes up.
Day 4: Big Rock Fishing Tournament T-Shirt
Day 5: Char-Broil Cast Iron Smoker Box I actually got my mom and dad in on the 7 days of surprises and they gave "Charleston" this gift and the next. (The man loves to grill if you couldn't tell from previous posts!)
Day 6: BBQ Hooker Four-in-One
For his final present I got him the Moultrie Game Spy Re-Action Compact Camera. (Don't ask me, it's a hunting thing. All I know is that every time we went into the Bass Pro Shops store at Concord Mills we had to stop and look at this thingy.)
So I gave him what was supposed to be his FINAL surprise (the hunting camera) when he got home from work on his birthday but.... I had one more thing up my sleeve......
I had his parents, Rob and Barbara, his sisters, Katherine and Lorene as well as Mason and Melissa, Ryan and Heather, John and Marla, Carter and Laura all waiting at 300 East for a birthday surprise dinner. I am sneaky like that!
Thanks to everyone for helping me celebrate "Charleston's" birthday. I hope it is one he will remember forever! Happy Birthday LN!


1 comment:
Very impressed by how fast Matt's face hair grows from day to day!
Post a Comment