Oh. My. Goodness. It has been one of those weeks.
My hunny hunny turned 27 on Wednesday and we had some of the bestest birthday activities! I wanted to try something new this year for his birthday so I did a little theme, "7 Days Of Birthday Surprises", since he is turning 27.
Get it?
"7 Days of Birthday Surprises" started last Thursday and (obviously) ran until this past Wednesday. It was so much fun and something I think I might have to adopt as tradition for "Charleston's" birthday! Details of "7 Days Of Birthday Surprises" to come in a later post along with pictures!
Wednesday night I also surprised "Charleston" at 300 East with a birthday dinner that included 10 of his closest friends, mom, dad and both sisters. He was absolutely caught of guard and it was perfect! I love being sneaky!
And today we are headed to the beach for the holiday weekend with just the two of us! Whoo hoo! My toes in the sand and a little relaxation! Can't wait!
Happy Friday Friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment