Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Am A Petal Pusher

Before I even try and tackle Southpark Mall when I am in need (want) of a particular clothing item, I always hit up several of my "staple" boutique shops to see what they have to offer.  One being Belle Ville in the Epicentre, another being Fresh on Providence Road and the last being Petal on East Blvd in Dilworth.  Yesterday, Petal was my drug of choice.  I needed (wanted) a dress to wear to several bridal showers and luncheons I have coming up in the next several months. Something light, airy and comfortable to dress up or down. 
Petal delivered, and delivered several other cutie things that my wallet just couldn't afford right now:

(this looks awesome with a wide belt!)

Glam Short Sleeve Tie Back Dress
(Pictures don't do this justice!  Its slinky, shear and silky!)


LA Clothing Maxi Dress
Perfect for my upcoming beach vacations!

LA Clothing Vibrant Romper in Navy
With a long gold necklace and espadrilles...yes please


I ended up going with the dress above (LA Clothing Chiffon Lined Dress in Green - pictures don't do this one justice.  The color looks very different and the belt is light brown) and am contemplating going back and getting the Glam Short Sleeve Tie Back Dress for a rehearsal dinner.  The only thing is it is really shear and I would have to find something to wear underneath the entire thing.  Oh well, we will see. 

Who am I kidding though, it probably will end up in my closet! (as well as the vibrant romper. I have plans to go back today!)

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BOUTIQUES!

No comments: