Thursday, December 15, 2011

Baby Howard #2 !

Yeap, that's right.......

The news came out several months ago but I didn't want to steal Sisters thunder and post it on here before she got the excitement to tell people first so....now it's my turn to say it... 

  I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN!

So far Sister and Sam have done a pretty good job at reproducing:
Exhibit A:

Therefore I can not wait to meet the next little Howard baby!  Sister is due on June 15th which makes this baby and Olivia very close to being almost exactly 2 years apart. (Olivia's birthday is May 27th)  Blair has always said that she wanted her kids close in age and all  I can say is that she is 100% blessed.  They have been fortunate to time this almost perfectly!
 
On January 6th they will find out if Baby H #2 is a girl or boy.  Honestly, I have zero gut feeling on this one!  None.  It would be awesome for Olivia to have a sister and a very close relationship like Blair and I share BUT on the flip side, Sam is an excellent father that I would love to see him have a son.  Sam is such a hands-on, out doorsy, do-it-yourself, smart and caring kind of guy that he would be the most amazing influence on a little boy! 

The Howard Family
Soon to be a family of Four!

No comments: