I am embarrassed.
I ran home during lunch today to grab a quick sandwich and as I pulled up to the front of my home this is what I saw:
Yes that is my front porch and my front door. You can't see it in the picture but right inside the window is also my Christmas tree that I so excitedly put up on Sunday and sitting in that window (as well as all others) I have Christmas candles.
Immediately the Sesame Street Song that I learned years and years ago came to mind:
"One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song? "
Remember that one?
Yea, I am embarrassed. I got so excited to decorate for Christmas with my wreath, Christmas tree, and candles that I have yet to throw away my Halloween pumpkin. The worst is, it honestly hasn't even dawned on me to do it and I walk by it EVERY TIME I go to and from my home.
Sad times.


1 comment:
Don't worry I have the same thing going on at my house! I have a jack-o-latern planter on my front porch and somehow this year I managed to not kill the flowers. I am so proud of myself I feel wrong getting rid of the plant! I think I will be confused for a little longer!
Post a Comment