MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS!
When it comes to Christmas I totally turn into Buddy the Elf. No joke. Just visit my house after several weeks of wrapping presents!
I think I am going to start answering my cell with "Blain the Elf, what's your favorite color?!"
I can not wait to spend Christmas with "Charleston's" family on Christmas Eve and then head home to Kernersville for the rest of the weekend to stock up on some of these:
Love on a little bit of this:
And spend some quality time snuggling up and hanging out with him:
The holidays put me in such a good mood no matter how busy and stressful it can look from the outside.
I'll be honest, I do become an emotional person during the holiday's becuase it always seems that all the good things in life converge in a span of just several days reminding me how thankful I am to have a family that still cherishes the time together cramped into our grandparents house in order to keep traditions alive.
I am a lucky girl this Christmas season.




No comments:
Post a Comment