Thursday, September 20, 2012

3 YEARS


.
I got a phone call this morning....
"Charleston":    "Babe, we forgot!"

Immediately I started thinking...did I forget to put the lid on the crock-pot that I started this morning before leaving for work?; did I forget to lock the back door?.......

"Charleston" :  "Babe, we forgot our anniversary!" 

I'll be darn; sure enough...yesterday was our 3 year meet-a-versary! (I am a terrible girl in our relationship; shouldn't this be my job to remember?!)

From the first day we met, we were inseparable.  It didn't take the words, "will you be my girlfriend?" or "will you be my boyfriend?" to establish US.  From the moment we met, were were already US. 
Therefore, we always use the day we met as our anniversary....and that day was yesterday, September 19th, 3 years ago!

"Charleston", I love you with all my being and I CAN NOT WAIT to be your wife.  The past three years have been indescribable! 
You have my heart.
Blain


1 comment:

Leslie Nichols said...

y'all are too cute! happy meet-a-versary!