
Several things to be excited about that I just have to share!
1. Kernersville this weekend! I have honestly been blessed with the absolute most precious, genuine friends that anyone could ask for. We don’t all live in the same place but when you put us back together it’s like nothing has changed since high school! One of us has decided to hop on the marriage train so I am headed home for a bridal shower for Sharon with all the girls! Sharon and Sean’s wedding is set for July 25th and it is going to be a wedding that is out of this world! I can’t wait! Congrats Grandma Shar!
2. Kirsten and Reese got engaged this week! Congrats to you too! Girls lunch tomorrow for the new bride- to- be and the next fabulous bride-to-be Miss Amy! See you girls tomorrow :)
3. Mariana got a job in Dallas! Really fast but best wishes to her! She's packing her bags and headed out west!
4. Charles and Lindsey are getting married this weekend! Ken and Barbie are finally united – geeze you are going to have gorgeous kids! Wish I could be there but I send my best wishes and can’t wait to see the two of you.
5. Sister and Sam became an aunt and uncle again! Laura had a new little one – Luke Anderson. Congratulations Matt and Laura on becoming parents again!
6. Something exciting about me? – um….I got a new bathing suit for a fabulous 4th of July celebration on the lake! Ha Ha, I told you life was pretty simple right now! Doesn’t take much to please me! New husbands, diamond rings, new Jobs, babies, new bathing suits – all about the same :)
Happy Tuesday Friends


No comments:
Post a Comment