It’s in my closet and it gets opened about once a week.It is my arts and crafts tub; my small “heaven in a box”.
I love doing crafts. I have ever since I was a little kid and Aunt Sharon would line Blair and up at her bar with a paint brush in hand and we would paint wooden Santa’s at Christmas, Bunnies at Easter (actually Bunnies year round, Aunt Sharon was slightly obsessed with their floppy ears!) and pumpkins at Halloween!
My “tub” is loaded with just about any ribbon, paper, markers, stickers, stencils, glue, and ANYTHING that sparkles! Slightly obsessed. (I will be “that” mother with a scrap book for every year of her kid’s life.)
Therefore you can only imagine how much this place excites me: Dish It Out
Ashley Leadon and Sara hosted Ashley Bullard a bridal shower here. Since Bullard is getting married in December, we all painted her and Paul Christmas ornaments for their first Christmas tree together as husband and wife!
You can walk through Dish It Out and pick ANTYING to paint. They have everything from plates to piggy banks, to figurines, cream and sugar bowls to margarita and wine glasses. It’s a “craft-a-holic’s” heaven! They also have Mosaic Art you can create as well as bead jewelry! (I am getting excited just thinking about it!)
I can guarantee you will find me there one week night in the next month!...can’t wait to see what you all are getting for Christmas!
Check out Dish It Out yourself !
Dish It Out – Myers Park
117 Middleton Drive
Charlotte, NC 28207
(704) 333-1199








No comments:
Post a Comment