I have pet peeves. Not many but some.
1. I HATE it when someone tries to talk to you from another room and you can’t hear them. Then when you yell back and tell them you really can’t hear them, they tell YOU to come there. WHAT?! I am busy, you are the one that wants to talk to me, you come here!
2. When I am served milk, ice cream or a dairy product in glass. Glass makes it hot! Don’t do it! (And don’t ask me about this one, just take it and run with it.)
3. When people use the word “like” WAY too often. Like, you know what I mean? Like, don’t you, like, hate it too?
4. “Fru Fru”, girlie names for animals. Examples: Tinkerbelle, Mimi, Princess, Fluffy, Brownie, Waggy, etc. etc. Let the animal live. Give it a name it can at least stand up for itself with at doggie day-care: Dom, Frank, Stud, Henry, Katrina, Mary, Fred, Marla, Tom.
5. Dining with picky eaters. They can never order off the menu without customizing every aspect of the meal. Too bad they are the ones that get the most spit in their food from the waiter!
6. People who always relate a story, sentence or a comment back to them and their situation. Can we ever talk about anything but you?
7. People who drive slow and have no clue where they are going. It’s lunch time in America dude, I have 45 minutes to drive home, eat, and get back. GET OUT OF MY WAY!
8. In an airport, people who crowd around the terminal while the flight attendant is calling zone numbers. Ok lady, your luggage will fit somewhere and you have a ticket with a seat number and your name on it. I am 99.99% sure you will get on that plane.
9. When a drive-thru gives you the wrong food.
10. Putting dishes in the dishwasher that you have just eaten something like chips or a sandwich off of. How hard is it to simply hand wash that?
11. People who end every sentence in "you know."
What are your pet peeves?
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment