I am not a sales person. I truly suck at it. If I don’t like the product there is no way I can even begin to sell it to someone else.I worked at GAP in high school and over the Christmas break when I came home my freshman year in college. At the beginning of every shift I was stationed in the fitting rooms. After only an hour I was always quickly redirected to the jean wall because I was being “way too honest with the customers.” I was told many times, “Blain, we are trying to sell that sweater and those jeans. We don’t tell customers that they are not really working on their body shape.” I am sorry but I helped out many women by not allowing them to walk around with “flat-ass” in jeans that just didn’t fit.
Anyway…I decided that I was too honest in the clothing department to work off commission so, during Christmas my junior year of college, I got a job at Crabtree & Evelyn. It blew up in my face; I still had a hard time selling these products because in my opinion, they are WAY overpriced. Average $15 bar soaps, $20 lotion, $30 candles, and $20 drawer liners….just not worth it. (I definitely had a hard time selling our Vera Bradley because I don’t think any human should walk around with that disaster on their shoulder!)
But, there was one thing that I could sell and I did. I LOVE it. Seriously LOVE it. Four years later I am still using it every day. I never spend money on hand creams, lotions, scrubs or crap like that. My body wash was just enough every day UNTIL I found this…
60-Second Fix Manicure set for Hands
Words can’t describe this little miracle. As much as I wash my hands now, I couldn’t live without it. I don’t pay for manicures because they are overpriced. I use this little baby around my nails and cuticles and it works magic. I find myself rubbing my hands together all the time; they feel just like a baby’s butt!
This little kit comes with and Hand Recovery that cleanses exfoliates and moisturizes. Once you wash the Hand Recovery off you apply the Hand Therapy which is a moisturizer. The kit comes in several scents but the LaSource scent is my fave!
If you need a gift for any female in your life this Holiday…you CAN NOT GO WRONG with this one. Crabtree & Evelyn has two different size kits; the large kit is on sale for $23.20 and the small sample kit for $9.60. I usually buy several of the smaller kits to keep around during the holiday season in case I get invited to a last minute party and need a host gift or forget someone on my list! The set lasts a long time so it is well worth the dough.
I will never try to sell you something on here, EVER, because I honestly suck at sales…but, just this once, if you want to do yourself a favor….let me sale you this; just this one time…believe in my sales skills (but only this one time) Do it!


No comments:
Post a Comment