Monday, November 30, 2009

Style Me Pretty


I am NOWHERE near saying “I do”; nowhere. I am probably the oldest 25 year old girl in Charlotte who is farthest from taking the plunge. But…I have a slight obsession with “wedding stuff.” I don’t browse the internet looking at wedding dresses, bridesmaids’ dresses, and invitations trying to piece together MY perfect wedding. I honestly don’t have a single clue with what I want for my wedding and right now I don’t care. (Things change in decades so who knows what the style will be when I tie the knot :) ) But… I am obsessed with the designs of weddings and all the creative pieces and possibilities. If it didn’t require so much work on Saturday’s, I WOULD be a wedding planner. I find myself looking at blog pictures from photographers that I love and analyzing the choices made by particular brides. I get lost in the elegance of some weddings and the contemporary or antique touch given by others. Sometimes it is the detail that makes all the difference. I absolutely love weddings and the meaning that goes along with them.

One of the causes for my wedding obsession illness: Style Me Pretty Website and Blog

If you are a bride-to-be or just a slightly-obsessive-wanna-be-wedding-planner like muah, DO NOT click on this website until you have cleared your afternoon calendar and want to sit at your computer for the next several hours. I warned you.

This blog/website has everything. I mean everything that will inspire your creative side to plan the wedding of your dreams. From galleries to vendors; from DIY to blogs…it is all here. The pictures on this blog do it for me. It makes my creative side run wild!

No comments: