Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Right Where I Need To Be

No need to move, look forward, or look back. I am right where I need to be; where I am supposed to be.

I am happy. I smile. All the time.

I have SO much.

I am positive I am moving in the right direction for my life.

I am positive I am making the right decisions for my life and not for others.

In the past five days I have seen a clear picture and I am excited to see myself in the middle of it.

I took two vacation days on Friday and yesterday to spend some time in a place that solidified what I need to be doing with my life. I will make it happen and I will make a difference; I will work for it no matter if I am overworked and underpaid. My heart is moving in the right direction and hopefully it will be in the right place soon, real soon. I am excited.

I have friends; amazing friends who I truly care about and would give my kidney to tomorrow. We have grown up together and still share today everything we did twenty years ago. I have the privilege of watching us grow up and becoming a part of their new families with their husbands, boyfriends and children on the way. These girls are my heart. They always will be.

I have met someone that makes me smile, a lot. This person makes me laugh uncontrollably and makes me feel like a kid on Christmas when he’s near. I have no clue where we have been or where we are going. I don’t want to label it or wish upon it. I want to live in the moment and simply absorb all of it. I have not known this person for long but the entire situation makes me realize that there is opportunity out there if you stay positive. Relationships can come and go but it is a cycle and there is always another “come” after the last “go,” you just have to have patience.

I have family. I don’t think my heart is big enough to hold my feelings for my family. Words don’t even express how much they mean to me and there is no way they will ever have a clue. I have such a unique relationship with mom, dad, and sister individually that I cannot be any more thankful for who they are in my life and who they have shaped me to be.

I am not looking forward, or looking back. I am right where I need to be and where I am supposed to be.

I am happy. I smile, a lot.

I have SO much.

click on picture to view larger

















No comments: