So I kidnapped him.
I didn’t tell him a thing.
I got him in the car and I headed South on I-77 with a great idea in mind!
I LITERALLY drove him out to the middle of nowhere.
And we got to here:
Lake Wylie Dam
*click on any picture to view larger*
We were here to watch the sunset over the dam. Lets just say, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. It was amazing.
(We also were not the only ones hanging out at the dam that night. There were several people fishing which provided us with some fabulous people watching... if you know what I mean :) )
me and my hunny hunny
I could eat his face off!!!! ...Ok, so I guess I am a little in love :)
Rules: Throw a rock from the seated position.
The Winner: The one who threw the rock the furthest. (Very creative game baby.)
You take a guess who won.
Take a look at this form, perfect in my book! Just proves again... I am very much a girl.


No comments:
Post a Comment