I am not sure if it is the lack of sleep I have had this past weekend or the fact that my allergy medicine is kicking my butt right now and I am typing through closed eye lids but…I think I am a tad bit delirious.
I was just reading the paper when I came across this article:
Lord Jesus Christ (his real name) hit by Mass. Car
The Associated Press
Posted Friday May, 7 2010
Police say a Pittsfield woman has been cited for running down a man named Lord Jesus Christ as he crossed a street in Northampton on Tuesday.
The 50-year-old man is from Belchertown. Officers checked his ID and discovered that, indeed, his legal name is Lord Jesus Christ. He was taken to the hospital for treatment of minor facial injuries.
Police say 20-year-old Brittany Cantarella was cited for failing to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
It cracks me up. Who in the world changes his name to this??!!! Do we not have some rules in America that prevent someone from calling themselves Lord Jesus Christ??! Ha ha, I couldn't’t get over how funny this was.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment