And that’s why I love him….
It’s Wednesday.
Not Friday, Not Saturday..not a holiday weekend….but Wednesday….
..and he is coming to Charlotte for the night.
That’s why I love him.
“Charleston” is coming this afternoon to visit, only to wake up in the morning and drive back to Greensboro. These days are the best! Nights like these give us time together. Just the two of us away from our busy week and weekend schedules of work, bridal and baby showers, weddings, graduations and many other events. It lets us be a “normal” couple even though we don’t live in the same place. These kinds of nights give us a regular evening meal together, TV on the couch, and casual conversation. It really is the simple things in life that mean the most.
With all of “Charleston’s” effort in our relationship, I just hope I show him enough how much I appreciate what he does for “us.”
I pray every day for God to give me the ability to be more loving, more caring, more appreciative, more sympathetic and more observant so that I can try and be the best I can in our relationship. I want to strive everyday to make him the happiest man in the world. I just hope I can do as good of a job as he does in making me the happiest woman in the world.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment