I stumbled across Got2b Fat-Tastic Thickening Plumping Mousse when I was at CVS looking for a hair gel. I have very thin and limp hair; therefore, 99.9% of the time when I style my hair I use SOMETHING to give it a little umph. I have used MANY products and invested more money then I want to total up on all kinds of gels, mousses, sprays and creams. I have found that there IS a difference in ‘Volume’ and ‘Thickening’ when it comes to product labels. ‘Thickening’ products work better on my hair to give me the body that I want with my short bob. I have found that many gels are too sticky, especially with the North Carolina humidity. Sprays and root boosts have never been strong enough to tackle my frizz and creams are a lost cause. Mousse’s give me the “thick” hair I want without the stiffness. After using Got2b Fat-Tastic Thickening Plumping Mousse for the last two weeks, I won’t go back to any of my old products – EVER. It is also the best bang for your buck when you can find it at drug stores for less than $7.00.
I also love keeping my nails painted, especially in the summer! Last weekend Ashley Leadon got me hooked on Sally Hansen Nail Polish in Commander in Chic. This color is awesome! It’s not really a purple, but not so much a grey either…it’s the perfect mix of both. Its light enough for the spring but could definitely be pulled off in the fall! I already bought my own bottle and have it on right now! It perfectly matches my Ann Taylor Loft dress that I am wearing to work today - score!



No comments:
Post a Comment