Now, don’t call me a stalker but sometimes I would purposefully go running later in the evening/early night so I could see the inside of this house all lit up. I’m not some crazy scary person, but when the sun sets early and it’s still safe to run around 7:30, I love looking into houses and seeing families sitting at the dinner table together; kids doing homework in the living room; a mom in the kitchen doing dishes and kids absorbing the last little bit of playtime in the front yard. It reminds me of what is wonderful in life, and this house was that; picture perfect!
Ok so maybe I was dreaming a little outside of the box by thinking I would one day be the proud homeowner of this masterpiece because right now…it’s up for sale.
Going for only $2,950,000! Whoo hoo..chump change. NOT!!!!!!!!
My dream was slightly shattered this morning when I found MY house on the ReMax website. I am beginning to pick the pieces back up but it has slowed things quite a bit.
It crossed my mind to buy a lottery ticket and win my millions to achieve my dream house but today just doesn’t seem to be my lucky day. Maybe tomorrow…
House Details:
2401 Sharon Road Charlotte NC
4 bedroom 3 bathroom
built in 1926
$2,950,000
**click any picture to view larger**
Front of House





2 comments:
If we go in together we can easily afford it, right?
ha ha we could go in together and buy it...and then put bunk beds throughout the entire house and find 300 roommates....I would block the kitchen off though and that would be just ours!
Post a Comment