I was told this morning that “if we had kids, they are gonna read 4th grade reading level books when they are in the 5th grade.”
Seriously. “Charleston” texted me that this morning.
He had sent me a picture of himself in what looked like black pants and no shirt. (The picture was cut off right about mid thigh and…in my defense the screen on my phone is small.)
Anyway…
The rest of the conversation went as so…
“Charleston”: Das my new suit! It’s plain but I like it and it was on sale.
Blain: You bought a new suit?!
“Charleston”: Yes
Blain: But, I am confused
“Charleston”: Yes. I did. Is that OK?
Blain: But you don’t have a shirt on. I’m really confused. I can’t really see your pants either. (all the while thinking…what kind of suit is this if it didn’t come with a shirt or jacket? But whatever…)
“Charleston”: Bathing suit Blain.
That is when he proceeded to tell me we would have slow kids. He then went on to help me out some.
“Charleston”: Let’s use context clues. Let’s see…in two days we are going to A: the beach or B: a job interview? (Saturday we are headed to the beach!) Also in the picture I have on no shirt and sunglasses.
This whole thing went right over my head. This was a serious head scratcher for me…who buys a new suit and shows me the suit without a shirt or jacket?! Ha ha…but it DOES explains why he had sunglasses on at 7am! Way to get the full effect babe!
Sometimes I do wonder if that color on my hair does seep straight through my noggin. I think I probably should start worrying for my future children's outcome....
Sad times...
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment