Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sweet Baby Ray's

Neither Anna, Leann nor I can figure out how they got there but somehow a package of chicken wings made it in our freezer. (Someone doing a little drunk grocery shopping? Who knows…) Well, they have starred me in the face for way to long so I decided I was going to cook those little suckers.

I have never made chicken wings…don’t know how to make chicken wings…and honestly were slightly intimidated by them.

Well let’s just say, NOT NO MORE!

I DOMINATED THOSE BAD BOYS!

Here’s what I did:
1. Preheat the oven to 375

2. Run frozen chicken wings under water to separate.

3. LIGHTLY grease (with E.V.O.O) the bottom of a baking dish.

4. Place chicken wings side by side in the baking dish. (Yes, they were still slightly frozen)

5. Sprinkle wings generously with garlic salt.

6. Sprinkle wings lightly with table salt.

7. Squeeze Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce generously over wings. Try to get as MUCH on top of the wing as possible without submerging them completely in the sauce. Baby Ray’s is thick so it stays fairly well.

**This is the MOST important step because you HAVE to use Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce. Don’t be cheap. Don’t buy Harris Teeter brand or Kraft; that’s fake BBQ sauce. Trust me and buy Sweet Baby Rays…you won’t go back to the knock off sauces again. Ya’ll have broken up.

Don’t even think about going to #8 if you didn’t just dump Baby Ray's on your wings…just stop here.

8. Place wings on middle rack of oven for 1 hour 30 minutes. Check every now and then to make sure they are not burning. The BBQ sauce will look like it’s getting dark in spots and burning but …it's just getting “perfect”!

9. EAT! No need for dipping sauces, these puppies are juicy and perfect!


No comments: