Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Odwalla

I am always looking for new things to try for breakfast. It’s hard to have a breakfast food that is healthy and can be enjoyed at my desk at 5:30am. Omelets and anything that has to be cooked are obviously out of the question and any kind of pastry or bread is just loaded with calories and carbs. Therefore, last week “Charleston’s” sister brought home some of these little puppies below from the cafeteria at CMC hospital and told us to help ourselves to breakfast! This little shake was AMAZING! I put it into the freezer as soon as I got to work and let it “chill” for about 30 minutes and then enjoyed it as a slushy. It kept me full until lunch and the flavor was outstanding. I’m headed to the grocery store today to see if I can pick up some of these bad boys to have for breakfast for the rest of the week!
Pictured below is the Strawberry Banana Fruit Smoothie Blend


No comments: