Monday, March 28, 2011

I Ate Berries In The Canaries


It has become a tradition for the March Madness 2011 tournament. Several hours before the Carolina games, Heather will drop Ryan off for his man-play-date with "Charleston" to pre-drink and Heather and I will go get manicures before tip off.


Before UNC's game the other weekend we went to Nails and Spa on Selwyn. Cute little shop BUT they don't take credit cards! (Just a heads up) On that trip, I opted for a deep purple color, still feeling a little more "winter-ish."


Well, even though this past Sunday WAS more "winter-ish" here in Charlotte I found my Summer 2011 signature color! Heather and I headed to Polished at Phillips Place and this is where I fell in love. May I introduce you to : Ate Berries In the Canaries by O.P.I


It goes so well with my skin color without looking too "Barbie-ish." I already have my own bottle on order so that I can take it with me to future appointments and still have it at home to do touch ups!

Not my hands, but you get the idea!

No comments: