For the longest time I always worked out in a pair of yoga pants or running shorts and an old sorority T-shirt (what else do you do with all of them after five years?). I am very self conscious about my “sides” (every girl knows what I am talking about) and my arms, therefore, T-shirts always covered these trouble spots up. BUT...cotton T-shirts are not breathable. They hold in sweat and weigh 10lbs heavier then pre-workout. I also had several pairs of yoga pants that, no matter how loose they were, always seemed to cut me right in my “side” area and give me a side muffin top. Not cute! Between my cotton on the top and my muffin top on the bottom I was insecure and never felt “cute” at the gym. When I didn’t feel cute and positive, it was not motivating to workout. Last month I lost 5lbs (mainly by changing my eating habits) so I rewarded myself….new workout clothes! I could not be happier with my purchases and it is motivating me to get to the gym because I now feel put together and productive like the cute girls in spandex from head to toe. I now love busting a sweat which gets whisked away by the new material. My arms are covered enough but not restrained by a heavy T. My shirts have enough shape to feel cute but loose enough not to cling to my “sides". My new pants don’t give me muffin tops and when I sweat on my butt ( I know that’s gross) you don’t see the spot where the sweat is pooling! As much time as I spend in my workout clothes there is no excuse for not putting a little money into quality clothing that will ultimately pay off with good healthy habits at they gym. Wanna know what I bought?
(I bought two colors at Dicks Sporting Goods and am considering ordering two more; one for every week day!)
I don't know how else to say it except for that these pants make your ass look amazing! Instant butt lift!
I have the shortest legs known to women. I always have an issue with workout pants hitting me at the wrong place on my leg. These are the PERFECT length even for someone who is vertically challenged.
No comments:
Post a Comment