I do a lot of HGTV watching and have gotten "Charleston" on board as well. It has become one of those channels that stays on all the time since it is something we both agree on! Between Income Property, House Hunters, Selling New York, Designed to Sell, My First Place, and Property Virgins I have seen my fair share of the male species (including 'Charleston") requesting "man caves" in their new and renovated homes. Well what about a ladies lounge? Many men say that the ladies lounge is in the kitchen (ha ha funny joke) but honestly, I love to cook so I do not take that in a bad way but....if the ladies lounge is in the kitchen shouldn't the man cave then be in the backyard? Doesn't every guy love to drink beer and grill out? Why do they get their own separate room in the house? I want my own space in the house with a "blush and bashful" theme that would include this:
Friday, April 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
love love love it! I'd be there on the regular :)
Post a Comment