Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Homey G Funk's Birthday

See this little lady below......isn't she just the prettiest, cutest little thing you've ever seen?!

**click any picture to view larger** Well I believe so! And I am soooo proud to call this pretty little lady my bestest! I met her in preschool and have refused to let her go!

I posted here about her birthday in 2009 but the sad thing about that was I was unable to spend that special day with her because she was a resident of D.C. Kind of a far hop-skip-and-a-jump.

Well in the past year, things have changed and she is now my neighbor right down the street here in Charlotte! I don't think I could be any happier and I can not thank her enough for making this move! [I like to tell myself I had a little influence in her decision to relocate even though I GUESS her work, sister, family and all her other friends had a little pull as well :) ]
Wednesday, April 20th was Lauren's birthday and of course we had to celebrate now that we had the ability to celebrate on her exact birthday! I met her at her house when she got off work and we gossiped (which we do best!), split a bottle of vino, and she opened her birthday present! New gold earrings for the birthday girl!

We then met her sister Erin and several other friends for dinner at Cantina1511!

Lauren and Erin (no they are not twins but you can definitely tell they are sisters!)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN MUSIOL! I AM SO BLESSED THAT YOU ARE A PART OF MY LIFE!Me and My Homey G Funk on the patio of Cantina1511!
Lauren and her "little sis" Lisa. Lisa and Lauren were in Kappa Delta together at UNC.
Erin and Patti
During dinner, Carrie, one of Lauren's friends from D.C. called and set up a guacamole appetizer for the table and a margarita for the birthday girl! Carrie had talked to Lauren that afternoon and Lauren told her where we were eating at Cantina so Carrie called the restaurant and had the order waiting! This was such a cute and thoughtful idea for an out of town friend! I have to remember this one for future reference!


No comments: