Thursday, April 21, 2011

Market Creations

It seems that I am ALWAYS on a search for different lunch ideas to bring to the office. I know I have raved and ranted over it before but even when I find something I enjoy, it’s not like I want to eat it every day of the week. I guess this is going to be an ongoing struggle as long as I need to pack my lunch.

But….last week I did find another item to throw into the mix. I have said it before that I am not a fan of the Lean Cuisine meals but I do enjoy their Panini sandwiches. Well Lean Cuisine has stepped it up again and came out with the Market Creations line of frozen entrees. There are 10 options of steam fresh meals:


Asiago Cheese Tortellini
Chicken Alfredo
Chicken Margherita
Chicken Poblano
Chicken Pot Stickers
Garlic Chicken
Mushroom Tortellini
Shanghai Style Shrimp
Shrimp Scampi
Sweet and Spicy Ginger Chicken

So far I have tried the Mushroom Tortellini, Sweet and Spicy Ginger Chicken and the Asiago Cheese Tortellini. The first two get a thumb up!! The Cheese Tortellini, in my opinion was just super bland. Not enough flavor to satisfy. The best thing about all of them is that they all tally less than 300 calories!




No comments: