Friday, October 7, 2011

It's Friday, Friday, Friday

It's Friday.  Thank goodness. 

Usually this is my slogan for a Friday afternoon.......

But recently things has just been crazy.  As much as I want to be a couch potato, life (and friends) grab me by the reigns and take me for a ride every weekend.  BUT, I and not complaining and NEVER will.  I have been so blessed with the most amazing boyfriend and friends that I cherish every evening I am not in my sweats catching up on the DVR. 

Over the past couple weekends, "Charleston" and I have managed to catch a couple Panthers games.  (Thanks again to Ryan Anderson for the tickets!)


We have also managed to host several gatherings at the house to have dinner, watch football and hang out.
R to L:  "Charleston", Adam Z., John W.

I have celebrated several of my fabulous friends birthday's!
Happy Birthday to Miss Laura Faust and to Miss Jenna Luck!

And we have been fortunate to attend the weddings of Ashley and Ryan Smithson and
Marla and John Wadsworth.  Congratulations you guys!  We had a blast and can't wait to experience with you what the future has to hold for the rest of your lives together!

...and the fun doesn't stop there. 
This weekend, my "since kindergarden" girlfriends are coming into town to celebrate the upcoming marriage of one of our bestest :  Miss Leslie Ann Routh!

Definitely expect pictures and a little more detail to follow next week!

No comments: