Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Shabby Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away

Maybe it is a blessing in disguise that I dare not dabble in the lottery because if I were to strike it rich, I would buy a house, put enough away for my three unborn children's college education, take a trip to New Zealand and Bora Bora.....and.... buy every dress and accessory on Shabby Apple's website!

But thank goodness I am some what of a penny pincher, (and you can totally tell by my closet right now. sad times) because I have NOT struck it rich and am living off of an average American salary which, does not allow me to act out like a caged animal in Shabby Apple.  

In the meantime while I wait for the cash money, I will dream of sugar plums and fairies and of course one day taking my trip to New Zealand in this:





YUMMY YUMMY get around my tummy!

No comments: