Congratulations Griffin!
Tomorrow night Griffin graduates from Milton High School! I am very proud of him and his dreams are coming true – he will be a bulldog this fall! GO UGA! It’s scary to think that Griffin will be in college next year. Honestly, it doesn’t seem right! He is still little – he will always be little! I guess it shows me how old I am getting :(
CONGRATULATIONS GRIFFIN – I hope you can look back and completely enjoy all 4 years of high school! You have such an exciting time ahead of you in college at UGA but NEVER forget the friendships and what you learned in high school! You will be pulled in thousands of different directions in college to be someone that you are not – stay true to yourself and don’t let others influence the amazing guy that you have become! Congrats Griff! I am proud of you! You truly deserve everything in life that is ahead of you! Love you dude, Blain
And on a SIDE NOTE:
LAKE ON SUNDAY AND MONDAY WITH THE GIRLS! Can’t wait to see all of your faces!!! I love memorial weekend!!!
LAKE ON SUNDAY AND MONDAY WITH THE GIRLS! Can’t wait to see all of your faces!!! I love memorial weekend!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment