

Yesterday was Mothers Day and God could not have blessed me with the most amazing mother in the world. Without exaggeration she is more then just my mother; she is my best friend. She has given me more then anyone else could possibly think of. She has made me the woman that I am today and with constant support and encouragement, she has and will always be a driving force behind me. I love you momma!
"Thank you mom for providing me with the stability to keep me confident, the knowledge to help me accomplish things...
Thank you, Mom for providing me with the strength to conquer difficulties, the dedication to help me grow and the enormous amount of time you spend to keep us close. Thank you for always being there to help, for always being there to understand, and for always being there to care. You are a very rare person because you put your family's needs far ahead of your own. I want you to know how much I appreciate everything you do. I want to thank you for being such an important and beautiful person in our family and I want you to know that you can depend on me for anything that you might need. I love you more than anything in the world."



No comments:
Post a Comment