Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One Thumbs Up, One Thumbs Down


Last night Mr. PS came over and we tried a new recipe for dinner and watched a new movie. One of these got a thumb up in my opinion, and one got a thumb down.
Let me begin by saying how much I LOVE seafood, I LOVE to cook, and I LOVE Paula Deen…but I was a little disappointed last night after trying her Seafood Pot Pie.
Maybe I was spoiled from the amazing seafood we had at the beach last weekend, but this pot pie tasted extra fishy! Mr. PS said he liked it, but I think he was just trying not to hurt my feelings! What was more disappointing was that it was expensive! All of that seafood wasn’t cheap and there were tons of ingredients! I still have so much of the mix and veggies so I am thinking about trying it again tonight but with chicken – I will let you know how it goes!
But, the thumbs up goes to the movie…’Taken.’ Excellent Movie! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0936501/
It is at the Red Box now so if you need a cheap activity for your Memorial Day weekend, check this one out! I will have to admit though…I will second guess traveling somewhere by myself! This movie is a little reality check! You really can’t trust anyone! Kind of scary.

No comments: