Friday, May 1, 2009

Pray For The Lamberths



As I was reading a blog I check frequently, I glanced at the sidebar and noticed another blog that this person follows. I clicked on it and I came across the following blog. I later found myself reading EVERY post: http://prayforthelamberths.wordpress.com/

I am almost speechless right now because never in a million years could I imagine putting myself in Angie's shoes. My heart truly goes out to her and her son Nolan.
Even though neither you or I personally know the Lamberths, every prayer counts.
In Angie's most recent post she says something that I do not think could have been stated better any other way:

"it's been said

it's hard to read my blog

because I am living many people's worst fear -

losing their husband

it was definitely

one of my worst fears too

but, honestly

not the worst of all

because I know where Mark is now

I think my worst fear of all is

losing a friend or a family member

who is uncertain

or undecided

or just who doesn't want to

give up their life for Christ

beause that's what

this life

is all about

giving up your claim to this life

and gaining it back and then some"

No comments: