Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Its what every girl loves...

Gary: “You said you didn’t like flowers.”
Brooke: “Every girl loves flowers Gary.”
- The Break Up (2006)

Yes, it’s true. No matter how much we say we don’t like flowers. We do.

It doesn’t matter what kind, how they come, or when we get them. We like flowers. We like the surprise.

We like the colors, the smells, the textures and especially the thought behind them.
We like flowers because it reminds us that you are thinking of us when we are not around, just as much as we think about you.

Guys think a dude walking out of Harris Teeter with a fresh bundle of Dalia’s is a wimp, all the while we immediately think, “ahh, how sweet. She is so lucky. She will be so surprised. I wonder what her reaction will be when she gets them.”
I pesonally catch myself making a mental picture of the moment and I get totally zoned out to the fact the cashier has asked me five times if I found everything ok.

Well this weekend I will give “Charleston” a 10 on the boyfriend scale.

I woke up to a breakfast of fresh bagels and cream cheese and….
...
...
...
...

These sitting on the coffee table….

click to view larger



What a way to start a girl's morning.
To a guy they might just be something that dies in a matter of days but to us…they silently melt our heart.


Thanks "Charleston"!

No comments: