This weekend I am headed for a mini-vacay to the mountains of North Carolina. “Charleston” and his roomies have rented a house for them and their “side kicks” in Vilas, NC, just right outside of Boone. The plans for the weekend?...there are none. That’s why I am excited! It feels like since the beginning of the holiday it has been go, go, go and in my “free time” I moved apartments. I can’t wait to sit on the porch with a lovely cocktail in hand and spend some quality time with the b.f. and friends.A little relaxation at its finest.
Check out the house they rented…it’s perfect! Good job boys!
Welcome to ‘Sky’s The Limit’:
It is a brand new 4 bedroom, 4-1/2 bath cabin with a game room, a workout room, a small in home theater and a hot tub on the wrap around deck. The game room includes a pool table with ping pong top, and a card playing table with chairs.
Now, this is where I am going to spend the weekend ;) - The workout room has a bowflex machine (ha ha ha), a stationary bike (ha ha ha, go Lance Armstrong! Matt Hawks and “Charleston” are going to fight over this piece of equipment!), and a mini trampoline (ok, the 80’s are calling Richard Simmons to Sky’s the Limit!)
Ok, so the workout room isn’t that cool but the owners tried and at least it has something!
Oh well, I’ll leave ya with some pics of the inside of the house!
Happy Thursday Friends!
click pictures to view larger











No comments:
Post a Comment