MOVING DAY HAS COME AND GONE....
I can’t imagine having to move a family and a house full of 30 years worth of memories.
I had a tiny apartment with only three years of “stuff” built up and I think I would have rather gone on vacation and paid someone to move me this past weekend.
I have never worked so hard in my entire life.
Down three floors and up four floors.
Sheeeeew, I can’t breathe even thinking about it.
I am mentally and physically exhausted. I did not know I had the capability of acquiring so much crap.
I am mentally and physically exhausted. I did not know I had the capability of acquiring so much crap.
“Charleston” came Friday night and helped me move the rest of my boxes and “little” stuff that I did not complete over the week. The movers (Gentle Giant’s), which were fantastic and recommended to all, came Saturday morning and hauled mine and Anna’s bedroom furniture, dining room and living room furniture and washer and dryer to the new hot spot.
ALL DAY Saturday was spent unpacking. Mom and Sister helped me arrange furniture, put together my desk, clean, and fold clothes. “Charleston” was a lifesaver and went back to Eastover (the old apartment) and painted my room back to its pearly white color.
“Charleston” and I spent Sunday shopping for a new TV and desk chair and completing any open ended projects. We walked up to Rock Bottom last night for dinner and I think we walked slower than any stroll on the beach. I was so tired after dinner I don’t remember falling asleep last night.
But…in the end, the entire move was a success!
Here is a sneak peak of my new desk in my new room! I love it!!!
click images to view larger



No comments:
Post a Comment