Most people say you dream about stuff you thought about before bed . . .or watched on TV . . . or talked about with a friend.
Well last night I watched The Girls Next Door and talked To “Charleston.” Nothing special and nothing out of the ordinary. But I had the STUPIDEST, DUMBEST, IDIOTIC dream I could have imagined.
Therefore, I have to share because I have thought about it and had mental pictures about it all day.
To set the scene:
Me, Sister, Ryan, Sarah, Lauren, Sharon, Leslie and KT Weeg are all at the beach, I guess reliving spring break all over again.
The beach was really narrow and it was very overcast that day. There were people everywhere including old and young.
All of a sudden, this slightly overweight girl comes stumbling up and falls in the sand. She is wasted! This old couple jumps up to help her and she tells them she will be fine if she can just get a Hi-C Drink (I mean WTF? Ha-ha).
Her friend starts pulling her by the ponytail through the sand telling her they are going to Toys’ R Us (again, I don’t know! ha-ha).
The drunken girl ends up in front of us and starts throwing up…but throwing up cookies (maybe she had the munchies! I don’t know!).
It was gross one way or the other. So, I reach over and started helping her while all the rest of the girls are calling for help.
Long story short, the hot lifeguard comes.
The hot lifeguard starts doing CPR (yes, on top of the cookie mess still in her mouth! Ugh) but he keeps wiping something out of his face.
I can’t figure out what he keeps wiping out of his eyes so I pull my legs out from under her head and slide back into my chair and notice that the hair on my legs is so long and looks like wheat!!!!
Kind of like this:
Or like this:
Or even like this:
It was my leg hair that was tickling hot lifeguard's face while he was giving CPR!The lifeguard was still sitting beside me and I did not want to embarrass myself so I started to pull off the little balls of wheat on the end so he can’t see how really long my leg hair was! UGH Gross!
I don’t know where all this came from and I promise I shave! I swear! Come rub my legs!
I don’t know where all this came from and I promise I shave! I swear! Come rub my legs!


No comments:
Post a Comment