Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Matthew Cole

Today is "Charleston"’s Birthday!

He has finally caught up to me and my wise age of 26!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAYBEE!
I could never have asked for a more loving, caring, supportive and absolutely amazing boyfriend. If I could give him the world today (and everyday) I would.

Because "Charleston" has a real estate class tonight until 8:30pm, it makes it hard for me to go to Greensboro to celebrate, and therefore we celebrated this past weekend here in Charlotte.

Last year, "Charleston" killed a MONSTER deer that he wanted to get mounted for his man cave. We dropped it off many months ago at the taxidermist. Well on Saturday, it was time to pick this little buddy up and take him home. So.... Saturday morning we took a little field trip to the taxidermy to get Deroy the Deer.

Then Saturday afternoon Sister, I think, really needed to get out of the house. Therefore Sister, Sam, Mom and Olivia came to Charlotte to visit and enjoy lunch at The Penguin. Olivia got to see Aunt Blain's apartment and be a big girl in the Queen City!

Saturday night, it was my turn to treat "Charleston" to some birthday fun! Before dinner, I gave him his birthday present. "Charleston" is so much fun to buy for because he has so many hobbies and interests. He had been "hinting" that he liked this particular pair of Costa sunglasses so I just had to get them for him! He was so excited and I hope he loved them!

We later enjoyed a nice little dinner at LaVecchia’s Steaks and Seafood and then joined some friends out at Dandelion Market for some drinks. I had a blast; I hope "Charleston" enjoyed his celebration as much as I did! Any time with him is the best time in the world.

Some pictures to share the day with you:

Oh yeah, I also attempted to bake. Lets just say I am not a baker. Disaster in the kitchen. I tried to make a cake...didn't happen. So I ended up with some cupcakes that I broke down and put Carolina blue sprinkles on just for the birthday boy. (You know you have stolen my heart when I bring Carolina blue sprinkles into my apartment!)
**click on any picture to view larger**
"Charleston" and Deroy. Babe, you're a stud!
"Charleston"'s mom and I made him pose all over the front yard with his deer! Ha Ha

Olivia loves laying on "Charleston"'s lap. The first time I watched him hold Olivia, I was highly impressed with his baby skills! Isn't it hot when a guy naturally knows how to handle a baby? I think so :)
He got him some new Costa Del Mars...Blackfinn style!
(as usual I wrap his gift in several boxes so he has no clue what it is when I hand it to him!)

You are simply handsome :) I am the luckiest girl in the world.

Happy Birthday Matthew! You are an amazing man even at the ripe old age of 26! I hope this is the first of many birthdays we will experience together!

No comments: