
“Charleston’s” sister and brother-in-law have gotten “Charleston” and I addicted to the show The Sing Off. I was over American Idol 100000 seasons ago so this is my new REALITY music drug. As with any reality show addict, I don’t ever miss an episode and the only thing I forward through on DVR are the commercials.
Anyway, one of the judges on the show is Ben Folds…..and….I have a crush.
He is not cute. He is small and short with shaggy hair. He has big glasses and funny teeth but…he is musically talented and I am totally smitten. Give a man vocal cords, a piano, and raw creativity and I am grinning ear to ear picturing myself being some crazy groupie following this dude coast to coast and one day being his back up vocals at his next show. I am in love. Muisical talent (of that kind) is just that attractive!
Anyway, so I love The Sing Off and Ben Folds and as you can see below he has been incorporated throughout my new playlist!
“Drop A Beat” Playlist:
The Show Goes On – Lupe Fiasco
Grenade – Burno Mars
Wash Away – Joe Purdy
Brick – Ben Folds
Office Music – Lil Wayne
Marry Me – Train
Made For You – One Republic
Kyrie – Mr. Mister
The Luckiest – Ben Folds
Dog Days Are Gone – Florence & The Machine
Middle Distance – Sea Wolf
Sunshine – Matt Costa
If I Die Young – The Band Perry
Come on Eileen – Dexys Midnight Runners
Body Language – Jesse McCartney ft. T-Pain
Fred Jones – Ben Folds
One Day – Matisyahu
Why Wait – Rascal Flatts
Empire State of Mind – Jay-Z
Friday Im In Love – The Cure
Annie Waits – Ben Folds
Rockin’ The Suburbs – Ben Folds


No comments:
Post a Comment