Many of us define ourselves by our occupation, age, gender, marital status, children and the place we live. What does this really tell you about them; who they are as a person? This simply classifies you; A single, 26 year old, brown haired, engineer who lives in Charlotte, NC. That classifies me. But this could also be the classification for some random girl named Mary who works next door.
I am more than that….
I am a total extrovert that gets a natural high off of pleasing people; somewhat of a suck up.
I am a purple loving "closet" decorator who, if the money where there, would change the linens and style of my bed every month. I am in love with fabric and its textures.
I am someone that could easily eat at Taco Bell (I know, grade "F" but edible) everyday.
I love children and look forward to having my own but...I look forward more to the time when they are in middle/highschool then when they are babies. I look forward to enjoying their sporting events and the excitement of watching what direction and path in life they choose that I will have no control over except for the hopeful satisfaction that I have gotten them off to a good start.
If it were fashionable, I would wear every single piece of jewelry that I own everyday. It means THAT much to me. As frugal as I am on most things that cost money, I don’t mind spending money on jewelry. Jewelry makes me feel beautiful because no matter what, it ALWAYS fits.
Again, I am frugal and have been since high school. No, I don’t wash and re-use plastic zip-lock bags but I do ponder EVERY expense.
I have five birthmarks. Four on my leg in the shape of a puppy paw print and one on the inside of my left forearm.
My favorite morning activity is brushing and flossing my teeth- usually a 10 minute ordeal.
I am a total extrovert that gets a natural high off of pleasing people; somewhat of a suck up.
I am a purple loving "closet" decorator who, if the money where there, would change the linens and style of my bed every month. I am in love with fabric and its textures.
I am someone that could easily eat at Taco Bell (I know, grade "F" but edible) everyday.
I love children and look forward to having my own but...I look forward more to the time when they are in middle/highschool then when they are babies. I look forward to enjoying their sporting events and the excitement of watching what direction and path in life they choose that I will have no control over except for the hopeful satisfaction that I have gotten them off to a good start.
If it were fashionable, I would wear every single piece of jewelry that I own everyday. It means THAT much to me. As frugal as I am on most things that cost money, I don’t mind spending money on jewelry. Jewelry makes me feel beautiful because no matter what, it ALWAYS fits.
Again, I am frugal and have been since high school. No, I don’t wash and re-use plastic zip-lock bags but I do ponder EVERY expense.
I have five birthmarks. Four on my leg in the shape of a puppy paw print and one on the inside of my left forearm.
My favorite morning activity is brushing and flossing my teeth- usually a 10 minute ordeal.
I am hungriest in the morning and would have no problem waking up and eating dinner at 6am. Lasagna anyone?
I suck my bottom lip when I am tired. I fall asleep the easiest on my back and ALWAYS have to be covered with a blanket or sheet no matter if it is 100 degrees in the room.
My gut tells me that it would be the best adventure in life to move to the middle of nowhere, (Colorado or something) and experience an entirely different lifestyle, but, my heart tells me I will never be far from home.
I have no desire to ever pick up a book and am not ashamed to admit that I love television – reality TV sucks me in.
I chose red wine over white and Coke over Pepsi.
I fluctuate between a size 4 and size 6 and am absolutely ok with that. The part of my body I am most self-conscious about are my arms, therefore, I prefer winter clothes over summer.
My closet is organized in sections by pants, tops, and dresses and within those three categories they are organized like the rainbow. (And of course only on white plastic hangers!)
My lucky number is 2 and if I could be a professional athlete in any sport it would be golf. (Where I wouldn’t need to use my favorite number! Bummer)
I never listen to my voicemail; I prefer just to call ya back.
My father has always been the number one person I look up to in life.
My absolute favorite childhood memory is of Camp Tekoa.
If I could afford any car I would be rockin’ a 2011 Cadillac Escalade 6.2L V8 Platinum in the Silver Lining Metallic Color.
That’s me; the real me. These are the kinds of random things I love to know about others – what really makes them tick….
What makes you who you are and makes you tick?


No comments:
Post a Comment