Monday, March 21, 2011

A Costco Purchase and Nordy Rack coming soon!

I don’t think I could have asked for a better weekend! The weather was beautiful! Leslie, a bestest from K-ville, was in town, and I had nothing on the agenda except for wide open fun. Friday night, Lauren, Les and I grabbed dinner at Cowfish and then I met “Charleston” and our friends Adam and Alicia at George Pappa’s Park Lanes for a little bowling competition!

Saturday morning “Charleston” and I headed to Costco to finally make a purchase on some patio furniture. My back patio is kind of small so I wanted a table to sit four but not over crowd the area. I have shopped and shopped and shopped around and came to the conclusion that patio furniture is expensive. Bottom line. Therefore, my best bet was a set I fell in love with at Costco several weeks ago. It looks perfect on my patio and fits the space exactly how I had imagined it. I utilized my furniture that night by having the girls over for some hamburgers and cold beverages!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, “Charleston” has become obsessed with grilling on his new grill so at 6:45 Sunday morning he was up and started the process of grilling a Boston butt for dinner last night. It must be a man thing; grilling large pieces of meat that take ALL-DAY-LONG. I don’t have the patience. Thank goodness he does though because it was amazing!

**Click pictures to view larger**
The back patio with the grill and new table set! (I have some pots, now I just need some flowers for a girly touch!)
While “Charleston” was doing the man-thing and holding down the fort, I ran with Lauren to Old Navy and look what we stumbled upon:

Opening March 31!!!! Whhhhaaattt!!! Thank you Charlotte; I can’t wait! Excellent choice of new retail!

Overall an excellent weekend; couldn’t have asked for more EXCEPT to see this peanut below! I am long overdue to go back to Kernersville and get a snuggle session with this little bug! I love you Livi-belle! Aunt Blain misses that sweet face!

She can finally crawl and pull herself up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the rack going in at?

Blain said...

Its going in at Carolina Pavilion on South Boulevard out by 485 where the DSW, Target, Kohl's, World Market, Bed Bath & Beyond, Value City Furniture, Old Navy, BuyBuyBaby etc are all located!