Friday, August 12, 2011

Already Checked Out for Vacay!

Mentally, I am already checked out and I bet you can see it all over my face right now!
In T-minus seven hours I am South bound headed to Isle of Palms for a WEEK of fun in the sun and relaxation with "Charleston" and his family. 

#1 :  I love the beach
#2 :  I love the sun
#3 :  I love Isle of Palms and Charleston, SC
#4 :  I love "Charleston"
#5 :  I love "Charleston's" family

Who wouldn't have a permanent grin plastered on their face right now!  I haven't had a week of vacation, I think, since college.  

My bags are packed and sitting in the living room waiting to be loaded in the car.  I know I have probably forgot something but there is one thing I will never forget before a week in heaven:


Until the day I die I will swear by this stuff.  I started using it almost six years ago when the wife (an Arbonne rep) of a guy I worked with at GE Aircraft Engines sold me several products.  I chose this and some kind of 5 step skin care system.  I enjoyed the skin care system but it was a little over priced for what I got.  I was very skeptical about a $28 dollar bottle of sunscreen but Dru ensured me that it would not disappoint.  Boy was she right!

It is not greasy so I can put it on my face without worry.  I apply it under my makeup in the summer whenever I know I am spending the day outside.  A little goes A LONG way and you don't have to reapply as often as with most other sunscreens.  (This small bottle will last me forever!  Those spray sunscreens last you MAYBE a couple days if you reapply often.  Add that up after a week at the beach and I am almost sure you have surpassed the $28 you would have spent on Arbonne sunscreen.)

Point is, I like to bake and toast in the sun.  I can sit on the beach in a chair and not move for 8 hours and during this time with my Arbonne sunscreen my face gets color without scorching and breaking out from greasy concoctions in brightly colored bottles.  Its a miracle in a tiny bottle!  I will never look back at another sunscreen in my life.

No comments: