Wednesday, August 31, 2011




I have had to remind myself of this little saying all week.  Chin up. 

It's been one of those emotional couple days after being gone on several fabulous vacations the past couple weeks...it's back to reality and reality is knocking me down hard.

Thanks to my momma for allowing our usual everyday phone call to turn into a b*tch, cry, b*tch some more and cry some more fest.  It's a little stress relief (Well at least for about 15 minutes until I start thinking about things again after we hang up; but I guess some is better then nothing!) I love you momma and thanks for being my best friend and just listening.

At least its hump day; only two more days and it's a long holiday weekend.  I am excited to say that I am staying at HOME for labor day weekend and I couldn't be more excited!  Waking up in my own bed on a Saturday morning is priceless at this point! And.....on top of that.......Sister, Sam and Olivia Claire are coming to visit Saturday afternoon!  I can't wait to see that little peanut; I have missed her face more then the world! (and of course Sister and Sam too.)

Maybe it's just that I NEED my family.  I think that's it.  I have missed them.

No comments: