Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Out Of The Hair Care Rut

I am a creature of habit, especially when it comes to hair care products.  When I find something I like, it becomes a staple in my daily routine.  I got addicted to Aussie High Hold High Shine hairspray for the past year or so.  Every morning I would spray a little on my roots at my crown to hold some volume at the back of my head.   It did the trick so "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." 

Well now that I am trying to let my hair grow out a little more, I don't need something as "stiff" as the Aussie.  I wanted to have a little hold but the ability to easily run my fingers through it at the end of a day.


It is exactly what I was looking for!

It is not sticky and the smell is extremely fresh.  I have very thin and fine hair and it doesn't weigh it down, leaving it with more volume then when using "volume" hairspray.  I can comb through it and restyle my hair without it feeling dry and heavy.

I love getting out of a haircare rut with something I like and that is totally affordable!

No comments: