Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Holiday Candles In The Home

Mom and I were shopping at Kohls this past weekend and it came to my attention that I am VERY picky and VERY sensitive when it comes to holiday candles in the home. 

In high school and college I always stayed away from the vanilla Bath and Body Words lotions and the cupcake/cookie flavored chap sticks.  Make me gag.

Well some things NEVER change.
I cannot stand "sweet" flavored holiday candles either.

My nose always turns towards the christmas tree and wreath smells over the cooking scents.

Yankee Candles are my favorite and I think I found just the one that will burn in my home this year:

Simply Home Yankee Candle in Christmas Magic


When it comes to Yankee Candles...

 Say Yes To:
Balsam & Cedar
Balsam Fir
Christmas Eve
Winterland
Deck The Halls
Fireside
Christmas Wreath
HollyBerry
Christmas Tree

Say No To:
Christmas Cookie
Almond Cookie
Hot Buttered Rum
Pumpkin Pie
Macintosh Spice
Maple Pancakes
Milk & Cookies
Oatmeal Cookie
Buttercream
Biscotti
Christmas Cupcake

But hey, that's just my opinion!

No comments: